23 September 2010

UFC Press Conference pics and video!!!

Well I got to go over to the UFC Press Conference today…Pretty cool I won’t lie. Standing a few feet from the main fighters was cool But by far the best question of the evening was Matt Mitrione asking Chris Lytle if there was a fire Saturday night was he on call and would he have to go take care of the fire? I’ll try to find the clip because his reply was awesome. but enjoy some of the videos and pictures!!

DSC02088

I wish the frank mir pic wasn’t so blurry. I’m waiting to get my ryan bader pic too….

1 comment:

  1. It was really cool meeting you today, and you're doing a great job with this blog! Hopefully I'll see you at Conseco tomorrow, too. Mine's not as good as yours, but check me out at http://visorbrent.blogspot.com :)

    -Brent

    ReplyDelete