19 July 2010

An Interesting Weekend

So this week has been a little bit of a ride. It started with the doctors deciding I needed to get some blood work done, which came back with one of my hormone levels being off, and a few other things. So more blood work and getting that taken care of is in my near future. It’s nothing dangerous or life threatening, but it’s something that needs to be taken care of, to better my standard of living.

So after finding out my main sponsor has moved to another country and sut down his company, I’ve had to look for other ways to get funding for no gi nationals. So  a few things will be happening. I’m looking for new sponsors, and will not wear anything from my old sponsor to no gi Nationals. Leaving it to the last minute to inform me really stinks. But with stress and adversity usually comes opportunity. So that brings me to my fund raising event to get to No- Gi Nationals. I’m having a Car Wash!! That’s right, what better way to raise the funds than to do a car wash? So here are the details. It is July 25th from 12:30 to 6 ish. Donations only, and I have friends who are promising to help out! And it’s going to take place in the parking lot next to my bjj school. So if you need your car washed, live in Indiana and want to help out please come! I promise it will be a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment