24 May 2010

La Vida es Sueno, Lifes a dream

So after almost a year of hiding I am going to try and return to blogging. It has been a rough few months for me and although I do have an old blog at I realized I needed to start clean. So that is what I am doing.

As for the Title La Vida es SueƱo, is from a short Spanish story, and it means Life is a Dream. That is what the past year seemed to be for me... A dream, a ton of good dreams, some nightmares... All of it unexpected, and learning experiences.

So now here I am 23 years old a college graduate, with a full time job that works, but chomping at the bit after the year I had in 2009. I'm not the same and don't think I ever could be if I tried. Now I need to make more dreams come true... Work harder, to improve my life... What I am doing isn’t enough.

So here is what my plan for this year is

Throw myself into whatever job I am doing and make the best of it.

Train jiu jitsu like there is no tomorrow. Work my butt off for my purple belt. Do my best at every competition

Go back to freelance reporting

Completely revamp what I eat… The food I eat makes me feel fat and lazy.

Work hard at not letting people get to me.

Go back to Spain, just for a visit….

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I was wondering if this was a completely new blog or just a revamp of the old url. That explains it!

    I look forward to reading more of the blog (especially as I'm still waiting for that friend of mine to move back home to Indiana, so sounds like a good plan to keep an eye on BJJ there): followed the link through from BJJ Grrl.

    ReplyDelete