29 May 2010

I Love the BJJ Lifestyle!

So recently I stumbled upon The BJJ Lifestyle. It’s a website that has everything from crazy rash guards, to belts that show off your belt rank, and crazy, hilarious t-shirts, So I’m saying check them out. They even have this thing called the Legion, you get discounts on the stuff you buy. If you work hard for the Legion, they’ll even sponsor you! So heck why not go check it out and have some fun

The contests are great you can win different things, there are even other links to different websites, and they even put my little blog on there! Thank you guys and much love! So check them out, see some of the craziness, maybe even become a legion member so you can get swag, discounts, whatever!

Seriously check out the belts!! Once I get my purple belt I’m so getting one in purple…

No comments:

Post a Comment