21 December 2010

ANOTHER UFC!!

So UFC is coming to Seattle!!!!! I’m really excited because last time I had an absolute blast running around Indianapolis and talking to the fighters. This time it will be March 26th in Seattle. But it kind of stinks because by the 24th I will be in California competing at Pan- Ams. So I’m going to try to get as much coverage as possible before heading to pan ams.

I’ve heard a few of the guys from Indiana will be fighting on the card and possibly even visiting to train. It will be great to see a few teammates again. As more info comes up on not only the Pan Ams, but the Fight Night I will be posting them on here and seeing what fun stuff I can get planned for it!

Oh by the way the main event for Fight Night 24 will be Ortiz vs Little Nogueira.

No comments:

Post a Comment